My next giveaway is from Jaden at “My Flat in Paris Couture!” She is offering one lucky reader this fashionable and trendy French Handbag clip/keychain (value $22). How cute is this?!?
It is handcrafted in the USA and features a black acrylic London Fleur De Lis adorned with a pink acrylic diamond drop, clear heart, Eiffel Tower charm topped off with a satin pink pearl. The keychain measures 7″ long and can easily be unclipped from the keyring and attached to handbags.
How to enter:
Visit My Flat in Paris Couture and leave a comment on this post letting me know which one of Jaden’s products is your favorite! She also has a blog here.
For additional entries:
1. Subscribe to my feeder! I’m lonely over here, LOL!
2. Blog about this giveaway and leave the link to your post in a comment.
3. Place my giveaway graphic on your sidebar and leave a separate comment letting me know.
4. Favorite me in Technorati and let me know in a separate post.
5. Answer the following question in a comment: (I will be moderating comments and deleting answers before letting them through. Only comments with the correct answer will be published.)
The New Orleans Audubon Zoo suffered a minimal amount of damage due to Hurricane Katrina. Why?
You have can have 6 possible entries into this contest! Get your comment on!
Make sure you leave a blog address or email address so I can contact the winner! Each entry must be in a separate comment. Contest open to U.S. residents only. This giveaway will end at 11:59pm on August 27.