What Are Blog Popz?
A blog award. A blogger recognition program. A virtual representation of the lollipops you gave in school to friends and admirers. Each color represents a different recognition theme. Get popz from authorized Candy Stores, receive them from admirers, and register you pop for a chance to win fantastic prizes for distributing and receiving the most popz.
How Do I Give a Blog Pop?
“Yours is one of my favorite blogs”
Fav! Pop Candy Store: Cool Baby Kid
“Your blog is cute”
Cute Pop Candy Store: From Dates to Diapers
“I love your blog”
Love Pop Candy Store: The Not-So-Blog Blog
“You’re a great blog friend”
Friend Pop Candy Store: The Ohana Mama
“Thanks for being a blog mentor”
Mentor Pop Candy Store: Suzy Q Homemaker
“You’re a blog star!”
Star Pop Candy Store: Life Starring the Kids & Me!
I Received a Pop. Now What?
If you are lucky enough to receive a pop, proudly display it on your site and reciprocate if you like. Don’t forget to register your pop for a chance to win prizes!
Why Should I Register My Pop?
Registering your pop is the only way to win the “Summer Solstice” prizes. Complete the short form below for each pop you give and/or receive to increase your chances of winning. The two biggest poppers (those who give the most popz) will receive first choice of prizes as well as the most popped in each category. If you receive a pop it must be displaye on your site for you to be eligible to win.
- Complete the Blog Popz Giver Form for every pop you give.
- Complete the Blog Popz Receiver Form for every pop you receive.
- Check out the standings at any time on the Blog Popz Standings and FAQ Page.
Blog Popz Summer Solstice Prizes
Prize Package #1
New Native Baby Carrier
Prize Package #2
$30 Bebeclaire Jewelry Gift Certificate
Kaboost Chair Booster sponsored by CityMommy
Love Pop Candy Store
The Not-So-Blog is your source of the Love Pop to give to all the blogs you love. Complete any one of the following to buy your pop…then grab the code. Once you complete ALL FIVE you can give unlimited pops without leaving more comments.
- Subscribe to The Not-So-Blog and leave me a comment telling me that you did.
- Become a Fan of The Not-So-Blog on Facebook and leave a comment telling me you did.
- Blog about Blog Popz (include the available prizes) and leave a comment with the link to your post.
- Follow me on Twitter and tweet this message: (I grabbed a LOVE POP @ The Not-So-Blog. Give Popz & YOU can win prizes @BridgetteLA RT PLZ)
- Share this post and leave me a comment telling me that you shared.
If you have any questions or would like to donate a prize to future editions of Blog Popz contact the Baby Kids Blogs.