With Fall in full swing (well, maybe not here in New Orleans, but it’s Fall everywhere else!), it’s time to break out the long sleeves, pants and light jackets. I recently received a gift set (6-9 months, baby girl) from First Impressions, and while our little ones need to be warm, I learned that you don’t have to sacrifice cuteness! About First Impressions:
“First Impressions is a collection of classic clothing for newborns and infants. The collection features sweet, traditional designs, fine fabrics and time-honored details. It is a favorite gift choice, particularly for special occasions. First Impressions also offers charming, everyday clothing for an incredible value. First Impressions collections are available exclusively at over 800 Macy’s stores nationwide and online at macys.com.”
The gift set that I received included an adorable winter dress from the Satin Hanger Collection (perfect for Christmas Eve), a four piece layette set from the Everyday Value Collection and a pink plush teddy bear. The gift set comes boxed very nicely with tissue paper, perfect for gift giving. All of the pieces are well made and the layette set is incredibly soft, too! This is actually the third First Impressions Gift Set I have seen and I have not been disappointed by the quality in any of their collections. I would highly recommend this gift set for the baby on your gift list this year.
Do you have a baby on your holiday list that could use some new clothes? One winner will randomly be chosen to receive one First Impressions Gift Set from their Fall/Winter Line!
How to enter:
1. Check out the First Impressions collection at Macy’s and tell me which piece catches your eye!
1. Blog about this giveaway and link to The Not-So-Blog (10 extra entries).
2. Follow me (@BridgetteLA) on Twitter and Tweet this giveaway. Every time you tweet you get an additional entry! Unlimited! (You must have over 50 Twitter followers to qualify for unlimited entries!)
3. Subscribe to my blog.
4. Become a Fan of The Not-So-Blog on Facebook.
5. Place my blog banner on your sidebar.
6. Subscribe to my Feed.
Contest ends at 11:59pm CST on November 29th. Prizes not claimed in 72 hours will be forfeited. Open to U.S. Residents only.