With both of my daughters, I was able to breastfeed them for around 6 months. Upon my return to work, I was able to pump enough breastmilk to last a few more months, but I was very concerned about bottle feeding. I searched for a bottle that would feel most like Mom but also had a stellar venting system as my little one suffered from a reflux disorder. Our bottle days are now over (bittersweet, right?) but I would have loved to try out the new Similac SimplySmart Bottle system!
With 85 years of infant feeding expertise, Similac enlisted the help of over 2,500 Moms to design a bottle that addresses feeding challenges including leaks, bubbles and fussiness and gas. The result? SimplySmart!
- Nipple: The naturally shaped nipple is designed to be more like mom for feeding between breast and bottle.
- Intellivent: This exclusive venting system is designed to minimize baby’s air intake for less fussiness and gas.
- SmartClose: Found only in Similac SimplySmart, the SmartClose reveals a blue shield when the top is secured to prevent leaks and assure the bottle is closed.
- EasyMix: This innovative mixing device is only found in Similac SimplySmart and is designed to help reduce bubbles and clumps.
- Similac On-the-Go Powder Cap: A unique cap keeps powder and bottle together and holds enough powder formula for up to one 8-ounce bottle to help busy moms on the go. Cap sold separately.
These new BPA free bottles are available at Walmart in 4- and 8-ounce sizes with variable flow rate nipples (that was essential with my reflux babies).
One winner will receive two 8oz Similac SimplySmart Bottles, one 4oz Similac SimplySmart Bottle (for newborns and smaller feedings), two Similac On-the-Go Powder Caps and five Similac SimplePac Coupons. The prize will be provided by Abbott Nutrition.
How to enter:
1. Tell me one feature you love about the new Similac SimplySmart Bottle!
1. Blog about this giveaway and link to The Not-So-Blog (10 extra entries).
2. Follow me (@BridgetteLA) on Twitter and Tweet this giveaway. Every time you tweet you get an additional entry! Unlimited! (You must have over 50 Twitter followers to qualify for unlimited entries!)
3. Subscribe to my blog.
4. Become a Fan of The Not-So-Blog on Facebook.
5. Place my blog banner on your sidebar.
6. Subscribe to my Feed.
Contest ends at 11:59pm CST on April 26th. Prizes not claimed in 72 hours will be forfeited. Open to U.S. Residents only.