To say my son is obsessed with his alphabet is an extreme understatement. The child does things with letters almost all day long. He is learning how to spell words and to read. When I saw Teach Me T’s by Kazoodle Kids, I wasn’t the only one excited, so was Jack! Lately his favorite word to spell is Elephant so I was thrilled to learn that E was for Elephant on these precious t-shirts.
At the age of 3 Jack is getting more particular about what he wears on a daily basis; he is quite stubborn when it comes time to get dressed in the morning. With the Kazoodle shirt he is excited to put it on and point to all of the letters and spell the word Elephant.
These shirts are perfect to keep your little one’s mind going during the summer months. They help your toddler connect the picture to the letter and the word that coincides with the animal. It is a wonderful thing when you can educate your child through his/her clothes! They are so fun to wear your child won’t even realize they are learning something new. My son suggested that he wear it to the zoo so that he could match his shirt with his favorite animal.
The Kazoodle shirts come in onesies from size newborn all the way to 18m in a variety of colors and in every letter of the alphabet. The t-shirts are available in sizes 2T to a size 6. I was impressed with the quality of construction and selection of colors in Teach Me T’s! They would make the perfect Back to School gift at a reasonable price ($14.99).
One winner will receive their choice of any Teach Me T’s!
How to Enter:
1. Tell me which Teach Me T you would choose if you won!
1. Blog about this giveaway and link to The Not-So-Blog and Kazoodle Kids (10 extra entries).
2. Follow me (@BridgetteLA) on Twitter and Tweet this giveaway. Every time you tweet you get an additional entry! Limited to 10 a day, please. (You must have over 50 Twitter followers to qualify for unlimited entries!)
3. Subscribe to my blog.
4. Become a Fan of The Not-So-Blog on Facebook.
5. Place my blog button on your sidebar.
Contest ends at 11:59pm CST on June 14th. Prizes not claimed in 72 hours will be forfeited. Open to U.S. Residents only.