This post was written by The Experimental Mommy and sponsored by BabbleBoxx.com. All opinions are 100% mine.
The temperature is rising, the flowers are blooming and the crawfish boils are plenty here in New Orleans. It must be Spring! While the gorgeous weather has me wanting to spend every minute outdoors, my inner organizational freak is dying to clean a closet. Or a kitchen. Or a bathroom. I’m not picky. Fortunately, BabbleBoxx sent me several items that will make my spring refresh so much easier. If you are looking to refresh your space for Spring, you’re going to want to check these out!
- My first mission was to clean out my teenage daughter’s bathroom. While she attempts to clean it on a regular basis, the effort she gives is less than stellar. It was time for a deep cleaning. Krud Kutter Heavy Duty Cleaner & Disinfectant achieved the deep cleaning I was looking for. Perfect for the bathroom, it kills 99.9% of bacteria and germs and deodorizes, too. I haven’t tried the Kitchen Degreaser All-Purpose Cleaner yet, but I love that it is non-toxic and safe for food prep surfaces. Follow them on Facebook!
- Now that her shower is sparkling, a bit of refreshing is in order. The Waterpik WaterSense showerhead will give her shower an updated feel and help conserve water, too. This water regulating showerhead keeps the flow at or below 1.8 gpm to which is great because my daughter certainly enjoys long showers! Check them out on Instagram at @waterpikshowers.
- Heading to the kitchen, I noticed my kitchen sponges could certainly use a spring refresh! The Scrub Daddy Scrub Daisy Dishwand System is perfect for the job. With 3 uniquely shaped scrubbing heads, you can tackle all types of cleaning with one products. I love that you can fill the handle with dishsoap which allows my youngest daughter to clean her lunch kit and water bottle with minimal mess. The suction cup Base keeps the Scrub Daisy in place at the edge of the sink and its built-in drain directs excess water right into the sink. Learn more by following Scrub Daddy on Facebook.
- As a blogger, I receive multiple packages a day in the mail for review. The boxes build up fast in my garage and I always seem to put off breaking them down. But the Westcott Carbo Titanium 8” Scissors made breaking down the boxes a breeze! What makes them the World’s Favorite Scissors? The Carbonitride Titanium bonded blades are 8x harder than untreated stainless steel and will stay sharper longer. I will be able to break down those boxes like a champ!
- Finally, it was time to tackle the girls’ closets and store the clothes that no longer fit or are in season. To be honest, I hate storing clothes in the attic because I tend to forget they are there. But my BabbleBoxx introduced me to Duck Pack & Track™ labels available at Walmart. After purchasing the labels, download the Duck Pack & Track™ app (available for
Apple or Android), place one label on a storage box and scan the unique QR code using your smartphone. Name the box, specify it’s location and log it’s contents so you never forget where your items are again. Check out how it works on YouTube!
- With the indoors looking great, something had to be done about the outdoors! My family and I love spending the evening on our deck but the Louisiana bugs are not a welcome addition. I was thrilled to have Mosquito Joe apply a barrier treatment on both our front and back yards which rids yards of mosquitoes, fleas and ticks for up to 21 days. In the days following our treatment, we definitely noticed a difference and were able to enjoy the beautiful weather for longer at dusk.
What products do you find have helped you with your Spring Refresh goals?