This post contains affiliate links.
Despite the fact that it is still 90 degrees here in Southeast Louisiana, Fall is actually right around the corner. But, I am more than ready to decorate the house with fall colors, light the harvest scented candles and drink some pumpkin spice lattes! If you’re in the mood for Fall, check out this super easy and ridiculously cute Nutter Butter Acorn fall cookie recipe and at least your kitchen will feel the seasons changing.
This would make a great Fall cookie recipe for upcoming Halloween parties or Harvest Festivals! The final product is adorable, won’t break the bank and really could not be easier. Let me know if you decide to make them!
- Pretzel Sticks
- Milk Chocolate Candy Melts
How to Make It:
- Cut the Nutter Butter cookies in half.
- Melt chocolate candy melts according to package directions. Dip the cut end of the nutter butter cookie into the chocolate about ¼ way down.
- Sprinkle some with the jimmies and some with the nonpareils.
- Break off a small end of the pretzel and stick to the top of the cookie.
- Enjoy these fun fall acorns!!
Looking for more fun fall recipes? Check out this Iron Skillet Chocolate Pecan Cake recipe!