This post was written by the Experimental Mommy. The games featured below were given in kind for review. All opinions are 100% honest. Affiliate links may be included in this post.
Shopping for teens can be tricky, amiright? With a teenager in my house, I speak from experience. This year, instead of an actual wish list, my teen created her own holiday themed Pinterest board complete with categories neatly prioritized to minimize confusion. <insert eye roll here> So, to help out my fellow Moms, I am sharing with you the games teen tested and approved!
- Endless Games: Name 5
- Ages 12+; $19.99
- Name 5 is the outrageous party game that asks the easy questions you know the answers to. Sure, you know 1 movie starring America’s sweetheart or a certain Hollywood heartthrob… maybe even 2…. but can you Name 5?
- Endless Games: Sleepover Party
- Ages 8+; $21.99
- Spin the spinner and attempt to complete one of over 200 ACT IT, WORK IT, or PARTY Challenges
- PlayMonster: Brain Fart
- Ages 14+; $24.94
- Roll the giant cubes, tap the brain timer to get your letter and start the countdown and go! Take turns naming things in the categories shown, that start with the letter displayed!
- Adam’s Apple Games: Truck Off
- Ages 8+; $25.00
- Send your food truck team to score a sweet parking spot at a lucrative venue. Your timing and game plan will be critical to your success and your opponents look for the perfect opportunity to make you Truck Off!
- Set Games: Karma
- Ages 8+; $12.57
- Race to get rid of all your cards by playing a card of equal or higher value. Use your Karma Cards to avoid picking up the discard pile.
- Looking for more games? Check out my post on the Best Board Games for Tweens or for Young Gamers.
71 thoughts on “Best Board Games for Teens”
Hi, I can’t hear yall!
I can hear!
My team would dominate!
Beauty School Dropout
Grease Is the Word ? Grease lightening ?
I love your lip colors!
Thank you ❤️
Slurp their jello
Fight with siblings
Turn their socks inside out with dirt in them
Give me 5 more mins
Say mom a million times when you tell them give me a second ?
Say mom a million times when you tell them give me a second
That’s pretty good ??
That’s pretty good
Maybe Bridgette should sing….??
Maybe Bridgette should sing….
Let’s see it ! ?
Let’s see it !
Wine and games night ?? for the adults and my children would love these!
Wine and games night for the adults and my children would love these!
Lol, Randy Duplantis
Husbands let’s be real ? hahaha
Husbands let’s be real hahaha
Do it again!
This is pretty fun ??
This is pretty fun
Is the brain squishy ?
Karma looks fun!
It’s like Exploding Kittens, my 13 year old loves that game
I needed stocking ideas..my kids love a good card game!
We have that too ?
We have that too
Yes and I’ve avoided the cone of shame thus far 😀
shared on my timeline
Gone with the wind
Singing in the rain
Here’s the link to the blog post! https://thenotsoblog.com/2018/12/best-board-games-teens/