I am a bath product junkie. I love all soaps, shampoos, conditioners…..to the point where my husband asks why there are always 50 bottles in the shower. I might be exaggerating a little, but I am always willing to check out something new in my routine. When I recently got the chance to try Dove Visible Care Body Wash, I was ready to go! I have always loved Dove Beauty Bars and have bought them for everyone in the family for years as we all have sensitive skin. Dove has so many great products, I knew the Visible Care Body Wash would be no exception.
Available in two formulas, Softening or Renewing, Dove promises a skin turnaround when used for 7 days. From the website: “Get Close-Up Ready in 1 Week! This unique formula—with our highest concentration of NutriumMoisture™—contains skin-natural building blocks to help improve skin’s look over time and give you visible results in just 1 week.”
I tried the Softening and the first thing I noticed was the thickness of the product; it was more like lotion than soap. It had a great smell and a little goes a long way! After using it for 7 days, I can honestly say the skin on my body, especially my legs, was less dry and flaky. I have very sensitive skin and it caused no issues for me at all. In fact, my 6 year old daughter was using our shower one night and used it herself without me knowing. She asked if I could buy her that soap all the time! I am certain I will keep buying it for me….and I am not so certain I will share!
Dove has kindly offered to send a lucky reader a bottle of Visible Care Body Wash! In addition, one lucky woman will get a once in a lifetime opportunity to appear on ABC’s Dancing With the Stars! Dove® is inviting real women everywhere to create a video up to 60-seconds in length sharing why they are ready for their close-up experience. The selected woman will receive a week long all-expense-paid trip to Los Angeles where she will get an authentic “Dancing with the Stars” experience including training with a performer from the show, confidence coaching by Garth and the ultimate opportunity: a “finale” of her own. She will get to show off her smooth moves and beautiful skin in front of America when she dances in a Dove-sponsored TV spot in the season finale of “Dancing with the Stars” Monday, May 23 (8:00 p.m. ET) on the ABC Television Network.
Have two left feet? No worries! You can still get involved online by:
- Watching Jenny Garth’s video showing how she got ready for her own “Dancing with the Stars” experience
- Play the Beautiful Difference game and test your skills at spotting visible differences
- View behind-the-scenes photos and footage of Garth’s Dove shoot on Facebook.com/Dove
Ready for your close-up? One winner will receive a full size bottle of Dove VisibleCare Creme Body Wash!
How to enter:
1. Visit Dove and tell me if your skin needs the Renewing or Softening product!
1. Blog about this giveaway and link to The Not-So-Blog (10 extra entries).
2. Follow me (@BridgetteLA) on Twitter and Tweet this giveaway. Every time you tweet you get an additional entry! No more than 10 tweets a day, please. (You must have over 50 Twitter followers to qualify for additional entries.)
3. Subscribe to my blog.
5. Place my banner on your sidebar.
Contest ends at 11:59pm CST on April 21st. Prizes not claimed in 72 hours will be forfeited. Open to continental U.S. Residents only.