Here in New Orleans, we say that you judge a sandwich by how many napkins you use. Actually, we don’t call them sandwiches at all….it’s po-boy if you’re from around these parts. These delicious slices of heaven are generally served on fresh French bread and can include anything from fried shrimp, cajun sausage, french fries and even soft shelled crabs. But my all time favorite is a roast beef po-boy. It has to be hot, shredded and smothered in gravy and mayo in order to get five stars in my book. And if I don’t use at least ten napkins, it just isn’t good!
What is the secret to your sandwich masterpiece? Are you a traditional ham and cheese or do you crave something with more spice like Kraft’s Cajun Chicken Melt? If you are looking to kick up your sandwich selection this Summer, Kraft has come up with some amazing “outstandwiches” for you to try! For a taste of New Orleans, you can make the Cajun Chicken Melt in just 11 minutes!
What you Need:
- 2 slices Italian bread
- 1-1/2 tsp. KRAFT Real Mayo Mayonnaise
- 6 slices OSCAR MAYER Deli Fresh Shaved Cajun Seasoned Chicken Breast
- 3 strips roasted red peppers
- 1 small pepperoncini peppers, stemmed, sliced
- 1 KRAFT Singles
- 2 tsp. KRAFT Tuscan House Italian Dressing and Marinade
How to Make It:
- Spread 1 bread slice with mayo. Fill bread slices with all remaining ingredients except dressing.
- Brush outside of sandwich with dressing.
- Cook in skillet on medium heat 3 min. on each side or until golden brown on both sides.
Make your own Ultimate Sandwich with the help of a Breville Panini Duo Sandwich Press (ARV $69.99)!
How to enter:
1. Visit Kraft’s Outstandwich Gallery and tell me which sandwich you would love to try!
1. Blog about this giveaway and link to The Not-So-Blog (10 extra entries).
2. Follow me (@BridgetteLA) and @kraftfoods on Twitter and Tweet this giveaway. Every time you tweet you get an additional entry! No more than 10 tweets a day, please. (You must have over 50 Twitter followers to qualify for additional entries.)
3. Subscribe to my blog.
5. Place my banner on your sidebar.
Contest ends at 11:59pm CST on April 25th. Prizes not claimed in 72 hours will be forfeited. Open to continental U.S. Residents only.