My children LOVE puzzles. They get it from their Gramma (my Mom) who still works giant jigsaw puzzles often. I love them too, but hate when pieces go missing or worse yet, when puzzles get pulled off shelves in our playroom and then we have to return the pieces to ther rightful owners. When I heard recently about the Puzzle Pod, I had to check it out!
Very simple and very affordable, mom-invented Puzzle Pods are the perfect solution to keeping puzzles organized. The sturdy vinyl envelope attaches to the back of a puzzle and flexes easily to accommodate chunky pieces. Once adhered to the puzzle, you can pack your puzzle around without being worried about losing that last piece that always seems to disappear! I love this idea because then the puzzles can travel in the car to help keep boredom at bay.
Puzzle Pods can be used for a variety of other uses too, like to hold crayons to coloring books (I love this idea) or even for moms who scrapbook to keep everything organized and at hand. We used ours for the back of my son’s states and capitals puzzle. Because he takes quizzes on the 50 states and capitals weekly, this gave him the perfect way to practice the puzzle in the car on the way to school in the morning to keep his mind fresh.
The Puzzle Pod has held up well to and fro in the back of my car and hasn’t shown any bit of wear and tear despite being put to the test daily. I would definitely recommend The Puzzle Pod to any Mom, and think it’s a great accompaniment to giving a puzzle as a gift!
The friendly people at The Puzzle Pod have kindly offered to give one away to a lucky reader!
How to enter:
1. Visit Puzzle Pod and tell me how you would use this product!
1. Blog about this giveaway and link to The Not-So-Blog and The Puzzle Pod (10 extra entries).
2. Follow me (@BridgetteLA) on Twitter and Tweet this giveaway. Every time you tweet you get an additional entry! No more than 10 tweets a day, please. (You must have over 50 Twitter followers to qualify for additional entries.)
3. Subscribe to my blog.
4. Become a Fan of The Not-So-Blog on Facebook.
5. Place my banner on your sidebar.
Contest ends at 11:59pm CST on April 20th. Prizes not claimed in 72 hours will be forfeited. Open to continental U.S. Residents only.