This post contains affiliate links.
Nutella makes everything better. Am I right? Both of my daughters love to eat yogurt as a healthy snack after school but the older they get, I am finding it harder to convince them not to grab cookies instead. However, if there is one thing they love more than just about anything, it’s Nutella. On bagels, on ice cream or straight from the jar, they LOVE it. So, I had a sneaky suspicion that sprinkling some Nutella Granola on some Greek yogurt would be an instant hit. My instinct was 100% spot on. Check out the recipe below to make your own Nutella Granola!
- 2 Cups Rolled Oats
- 1/3 Cup Nutella
- ¼ Cup Honey
- 3 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- ½ Cup Chocolate Chips
- ½ Cup Chopped Pecans
- 3-4 Tbsp Coconut
How to Make It:
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, add the rolled oats and set aside.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, add the coconut oil, honey, and Nutella. Stir until it all melts together and is smooth. Remove from heat and add to the rolled oats, mix well.
- Spread out on a parchment lined baking sheet and place in oven.
- Bake for 15 minutes, take out and add the coconut and chopped pecans. Place back in the oven for additional 10 minutes.
- Once done, take out and let cool completely, then mix in the chocolate chips.
- Store in airtight container. Enjoy!
Let me know if you make this Nutella Granola Recipe! How did you enjoy it? I would love to hear your ideas!
Looking for more delicious recipes? Love pecans? Check out this Iron Skillet Chocolate Pecan Cake.