This post was written by the Experimental Mommy. While samples were received to facilitate this post, all opinions remain 100% honest.
I feel like we just finished the holiday season but we are already into February and knocking on the door of Valentine’s Day! Traditionally, we celebrate by doing acts of kindness but sometimes a gift brightens someone’s day, too. Check out the video below for some gift ideas for him, her and kids that will make your gift shopping sweet this Valentine’s Day.
1. JORD Wood Watches Apple Watch Band ($95): These 100% wood watch bands with titanium links are compatible with all Apple watches and can be customized for size. Available in a variety of woods such as ebony, hawaiian koa and oak.
2. Little Olive Soaps ($6): These “on tap” soaps feature an awesome craft beer that has been specially curated from the southeast many of which represent Southeast Conference universities and professional sports teams.
1. Teleflora Country Sweetheart Bouquet ($54.99): This bouquet includes red roses, pink alstroemeria, red miniature carnations, white daisy spray chrysanthemums, dusty miller and huckleberry in an incredibly cute sweetheart crock.
2. The Vampire’s Temptation: Cecelia Mecca, historical romance author, jumps into paranormal romance with the first book in the Bloodwhite series, The Vampire’s Temptation. Just $0.99 during launch week and available on Kindle Unlimited!
1. Scented Unicorn Erasers ($4.99): These strawberry scented unicorn erasers by OOLY come in a pack of 4 unicorns and one large rainbow eraser, perfect for classroom gifts!
2. Heart to Heart Stacking Crayons ($2.99): These crayons by OOLY would make the perfect surprise gift for your child featuring 12 color hearts.