Now that you have that beautiful new baby, it’s time to show her off! Grab your favorite photo, check out this next Labor of Love giveaway, and start braggin’, Mama!
Labor of Love Giveaway #8: Grace Announcements
Grace Announcements would be more than happy to help you show off that little bundle of joy with their adorable custom announcements, holiday photo cards, and invitations!
About Grace Announcements:
“Grace Announcements was started by Lindsay after she had her first baby. She discovered how hard it was to find something as truly unique as her baby after searching everywhere for the perfect way to show him off. She loved taking pictures of her own baby and creating that special memory which was more than just a regular photo. With her design background it was almost destiny to start Grace Announcements. The process of creating a one of a kind design is one that she loves and, although you are able to pick an existing “template”, she much prefers to create something unique designed just for you and your baby.”
After looking around the website, I fell in love with several of Lindsay’s gorgeous designs. And then I found the wall art! Oh my! What a great addition to the nursery or as a gift for the new Mom! The wall art is customized with the child’s name and can be purchased in several sizes.
Who doesn’t want to show off their baby to friends and family? And what better way than a photo card?!? Let Grace Announcements design a custom card that suits your baby and event to a tee! Check out this Halloween photo card!
Grace Announcements has generously offered TWO prizes for the Labor of Love Giveaway! One winner will receive an 8×10 wall art of their choice and a second winner will receive 35 4×6 photo holiday cards!
How to enter:
1. Visit Grace Announcements and tell me which design you love the most!
1. Blog about this giveaway and link to The Not-So-Blog.
2. Follow me (@BridgetteLA) and Grace Announcements (@GraceAnnounce) on Twitter and Tweet this giveaway. Every time you tweet you get an additional entry! Unlimited! (You must have over 50 Twitter followers to qualify for unlimited entries!)
3. Subscribe to my blog.
4. Become a Fan of The Not-So-Blog on Facebook. Become a Fan of Grace Announcements on Facebook.
5. Favorite me in Technorati!
Contest ends at 11:59pm CST on September 30th. Prizes not claimed in 72 hours will be forfeited. Open to U.S. Residents only.