We have laminate floors throughout the main part of our home. While I love them, our home is also raised which makes for some chilly feet during the winter months. My husband has bought me a million pairs of slippers, but truth be told…I can’t stand to wear slippers. I have always been a sock girl, but with the laminate flooring, sock feet can be hazardous.
Recently, I was introduced to Snoozies, the cozy little foot covering! I couldn’t wait to try out a pair and see if they were the solution to my cold feet problem. Snoozies claims that they are the “cure for cold feet” so it definitely sounded promising. A few details from their website:
Not a sock or a slipper – snoozies!® combine the best of both!
- Easy to clean – Completely machine-washable
- Durable – Stands up to repeated washings and still looks great
- Comfortable – Soft Sherpa fleece on the inside for a snug, cozy fit
- Stylish – Brushed fleece exterior comes in fun-to-wear colors and patterns
- Safe – Non-skid sole means no slipping on wood floors and tile
- Affordable – MSRP $12
- Available in adult and kid’s sizes
I received a pair of Snoozies in a size 7 (I normally wear a 6.5 street shoe). They were a little loose on me probably because I have narrow feet. However, I washed and dried them and they did fit a bit better. They are easy to slip on and off just like a sock, but have a cozy fleece lining just like slipper. I loved the way the fleece felt and I loved that they were not bulky like a traditional slipper. The Snoozie also had a non-skid lining which makes them easy to chase after my two kids, even on the laminate flooring!
If you are looking for the cure for cold feet and don’t like the weight or bulkiness of slippers, try Snoozies! There are so many different fun and traditional patterns that you are sure to find something you love. Need a birthday gift? At only $12, you should check out the birthday patterns, too!
Got cold feet? One reader will win one pair of Snoozies in their choice of style and size!
How to Enter:
1. Visit Snoozies and tell me which pattern you like the best!
1. Blog about this giveaway and link to The Not-So-Blog and Snoozies (10 extra entries).
2. Follow me (@BridgetteLA) on Twitter and Tweet this giveaway. Every time you tweet you get an additional entry! Limited to 10 tweets a day, please. (You must have over 50 Twitter followers to qualify for unlimited entries!)
3. Subscribe to my blog.
4. Become a Fan of The Not-So-Blog on Facebook.
5. Place my blog button on your sidebar.
Contest ends at 11:59pm CST on March 10th. Prizes not claimed in 72 hours will be forfeited. Open to U.S. Residents only.