With one daughter in middle school and the other in high school, we will need 10 teacher gifts for the holidays. In an effort to find inexpensive and unique gifts they will love, I decided to look to the mason jar. I hope you enjoy this Pumpkin Pie Chia Seed Pudding Mix in a Jar (which is also Keto-friendly)! Don’t forget to download the printable, too!
- Clear jar
- ¾ c. Ground chia seeds
- ¼ c. Erythritol
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon
- 1 tbsp. Pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ tsp. Nutmeg
- ¼ c. Chopped walnuts*
- Small clear bag
- Twist tie
- Printable gift tag
- Ribbon or string
- Funnel (optional)
- Hole punch
Materials the Recipient will need for Mixing Listed on the Gift Tag:
- 1 ¼ c. Unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- ½ c. Canned pumpkin
How to Make It:
- Use a food processor or coffee grinder to finely grind up chia seeds.
- Place ¾ cup of ground chia seeds into a bottom of the jar.
- Add ⅓ c of Erythritol on top of the chia seeds.
- Layer in the cinnamon, pumpkin spice and nutmeg.
- Pour ¼ c. of chopped walnuts into a small clear bag, and secure it closed with a twist tie. Set this bag on top of the ingredients in the jar.
- Close the lid of the jar.
- Download and print the gift tag. This file is a set of 10 tags. Cut out the printable gift tag.
- Punch a hole in the upper corner of the gift tag.
- Thread a ribbon or thread through the gift tag, and tie it around the top of the jar.
*Walnuts are an optional ingredient in this gift. You can leave them out if you like, they are used simply as a topping for the pudding once it is prepared.
This post contains affiliate links.