This post contains affiliate links.
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 15 oz pumpkin puree
- 1 tbsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- In a medium bowl, add the cream cheese and brown sugar.
- Add the pumpkin puree and spice to the mixture.
- Blend until combined.
- Chill a small bowl for 20 minutes.
- Add the heavy whipping cream to the cold bowl.
- Using a hand mixer whip until stiff peaks form.
- Gently fold the whipped cream into the pumpkin dip until fully combined.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Looking for more fun Fall recipes? Check out my Nutter Butter Acorn Cookies! What type of Fall appetizers do you take to holiday parties? I would love to hear your ideas and tried and true recipes. Leave them in the comments below.